Our Gift Certificates are the perfect last minute present solution for that Horse & Country Enthusiast! As all our items are hand forged to order we know that sometimes there isn’t enough time to order an impromptu gift or it’s difficult to sneak horseshoes away in secret when you want to surprise a friend.
So we have come up with a solution – A Horseshoe Hearts Gift Certificate!
How To Redeem
Shop online at www.horseshoehearts.co.uk & enter the code quoted on your gift voucher in the “Have a code?” prompt at checkout to redeem your gift certificate.
Terms & Conditions
1. Gift Certificates are valid for a year from purchase. The Gift Certificate expiration date will be stated on them and cannot be used after that date.
2. Gift Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
3. Gift Certificates cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated certificates.
4. Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our website as full or part payment of products of products from our website. If total purchase amount is less than certificate amount, then change cannot be given.
5. Gift Certificates cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
6. Where products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded with a Gift Certificate.
We are following all government guidelines and are open for business. Please bear in mind that while we do our best to make and send out your orders promptly some delays from our suppliers and with couriers may occur that may make lead times longer than anticipated. Please bear with us during these times.
The majority of our pieces are hand forged and crafted to order. Please allow up to 3 weeks for dispatch of your order.
Please allow 4 weeks lead time for Braided Horsehair items.
Some larger pieces and bespoke orders may take longer lead time.
Artwork (excluding commission pieces) & Gift Certificates will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Please Note: If using your own horse’s shoes delivery lead times are from the date your shoes are received by us, not the order date. Please ensure shoes arrive with us as promptly as possible.
Fast Track is available on some items for an additional charge. Eligible items have Fast Track options on them on each individual item. These items have a 7 day lead time on receipt of your order, or if sending your own shoes 7 days from receipt of your shoes arriving with us. Please note we cannot guarantee any dispatch of an order in less than 7 days.
Sending your own shoes:
The address to send your horseshoes to is Horseshoe Hearts, 3 Cromer Close, Little Gaddesden, Herts, HP4 1PR. Please include a note with your name and order number so we know they are your shoes.
On check out you will be given the option to select your item under 2kg to be sent to you via Royal Mail First Class Signed For or via Special Delivery. Please note the only Special Delivery is tracked. Signed For acknowledges when the item is sent and when the item was received. It is not a tracked service. If you are sending precious shoes we recommend Special Delivery or other Tracked and Signed Service.
All items over 2kg will be sent with a courier (usually UPS) and are sent on a tracked and signed service.
We are happy to ship to most locations worldwide. International Delivery is for International Standard delivery. Approx. transit/shipping time between 5-10 days depending on your location. We cannot guarantee shipping times.