Our Gift Certificates are the perfect last minute present solution for that Horse & Country Enthusiast! As all our items are hand forged to order we know that sometimes there isn’t enough time to order an impromptu gift or it’s difficult to sneak horseshoes away in secret when you want to surprise a friend.
So we have come up with a solution – A Horseshoe Hearts Gift Certificate! We can dispatch the next working day of your order being placed.
How To Redeem
Shop online at www.horseshoehearts.co.uk & enter the code quoted on your gift voucher in the “Have a code?” prompt at checkout to redeem your gift certificate.
Terms & Conditions
1. Gift Certificates are valid for a year from purchase. The Gift Certificate expiration date will be stated on them and cannot be used after that date.
2. Gift Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
3. Gift Certificates cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated certificates.
4. Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our website as full or part payment of products of products from our website. If total purchase amount is less than certificate amount, then change cannot be given.
5. Gift Certificates cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
6. Where products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded with a Gift Certificate.
The majority of our pieces are hand forged and crafted to order.
Valentines day: If your order is for Valentines day please let us know. Please also be advised that orders made with your own shoes must be placed by 1st Feb for Valentines Day delivery. Orders places with our own shoes have a Feb 7th order placement deadline for Valentines day delivery.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for dispatch of your order.
Some larger pieces and bespoke orders may take longer which will be discussed with you upon receiving your order. If you need your items by a certain date please let us know that date on a note at check out.
Artwork (excluding commission pieces) & Gift Certificates will be dispatched next working day.
Please Note: If using your own horse’s shoes delivery lead times are from the date your shoes are received by us, not the order date. Please ensure shoes arrive with us as promptly as possible.
The address to send your labelled horseshoes to is Horseshoe Hearts, 3 Cromer Close, Little Gaddesden, Herts, HP4 1PR
On check out you will be given the option to select your item under 2kg to be sent to you via Royal Mail First Class Signed For or via Special Delivery. Please note the only Special Delivery is tracked. Signed For acknowledges when the item is sent and when the item was received. It is not a tracked service. If you are sending precious shoes we recommend Special Delivery.
All items over 2kg will be sent with a courier (usually UPS) and are sent on a tracked and signed service.